What's happening, DFW?

Hey DFW, what are you up to? 

We live in a BIG area! 

And I mean BIG!! 

You're surrounded by some many opportunities, people to meet, and places to see. 

But what to do? Well, if it's summer, your thoughts are water. Ah ha! Schlitterbahn, Hurricane Harbor or Hawaiian Falls. There's even Pirates Cove in Burleson.

You're saying, "wait, it's not summer anymore."

Yeah, you're right.

 Summer is about to say, "adios!"

ADIOS!!

I think many of us can get behind that. Summer is great. The ice cream, July 4th, tons of watermelon, kids having fun...

But I'm a fall and winter girl. I love it! It's the cooler weather, colors, clothes, food, family times, events around town, Christmas shopping, card sending, food making time of year. I'm all there for it. 

Are you asking yourself, "why aren't we talking about things to do in fall?"

Well, we are. That's what we are doing now. As a group, we have all decided, that's where this blog is going. 

So what is there to do in the fall?

Let me just say, there's a lot. There are too many things to list, so I'll just give you a few.


-Mainstay Farm Park in Cleburne, Tx

September 24 - November 5, hours vary

-Fort Worth Pumpkin Patch Festival

October 13-31, 2022

-The Pines in Alvarado, Tx

October 2, 2022

-Diamond Hill Hall Fall Festival

F. Worth, Tx October 21, 2022

-Community Pumpkin Patch at St. Andrew's Lutheran Church of Hurst, Tx

October 16-28, 2022, 10am

-Fall Fest at Legacy Academy in Frisco, Tx 

October 29, 2022, 5:30pm

-Boo at The Zoo

Ft. Worth, Tx October 28-30, 2022

4:30-7:30pm

-Hall Pumpkin Farm in Grapevine, Tx

Opens September 30, 2022

-Calloway's Pumpkin Fest, all locations

October 1, 2022, 9am-6pm

Local churches always have great fall festivals and Trunk or Treat events for the kids too!

Of the available events, this is a teensy, tiny portion. If I listed all of them, I'd be at my computer for the rest of the month. I'd miss all of the fall festivals! 

Some of these places make really great photography opportunities too. If you're looking for some great areas to have a photographer help you capture those lovely fall moments, look at some of these. 

Don't be afraid to reach out. I'd love to help you make some photo magic. 

Let's talk soon!

Lindsey Hanks


lindseyhanksphoto.com

Lindsey Hanks Photography

Burleson, Tx


Comments

Popular Posts